Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October

I woke this morning and was able to work on some long over-due editing. I have been "working" on a novel for years and whenever I go back to it I feel like I am coming back to myself. I don't think it matters to me if I ever finish.

Today I have my first ever acupuncture appointment. I am excited and nervous. What if my muscles unlock emotions and they flood to the floor around me? What if they stay shut up in their secret places?

Are these short random posts ok with you? I'm having a hard time knowing what to put here without sounding strange. I want to tell about the ways I am searching for myself, how I am reading books on herbalism and magic, how I fall asleep to chakra meditations, how I am so in love with an oak tree I pass everyday but I am self conscious. I don't want to be thought of as just a silly hippy.

1 comment:

  1. My dear,
    This is YOUR blog. You write what you want - short long, full of interesting things or full of things that are interesting to you. It's your journey. Don't let anyone else dictate what you write. <3

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear you